10 Simple Ways To Support Your Child’s Attention
- Provide activities throughout the day that use a high level of energy.
- Offer oral supports during tasks requiring sustained attention (chewing gum while doing homework, having a water bottle always available)
- Talk, and listen to your children
- Establish a consistent schedule
- Establish consistent and effective limits
- Limit television and video games
- Offer frequent and appropriate praise
- Have reasonably high behavioral expectations
- Engage in activities together.
- Maintain a good sense of humor
Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /homepages/32/d381690040/htdocs/site/wp-includes/class-wp-comment-query.php on line 405